SSPC2018 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Click HERE to register online!
Exhibitors click HERE to register your booth attendees.
To receive the “Member Rate”, you must be an SSPC member in good standing. This includes Individual Members and individuals who are included on the roster of an Organizational (Corporate) Member. To qualify for the “Member Rate,” your membership dues must be current at the time of registration. If you are unsure of your status, please contact SSPC Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412.281.2331.
A “Nonmember” is an individual who does not belong to SSPC by paying annual dues, or who is not on the roster of an Organizational (Corporate) Member.
- FULL CONFERENCE (1MF, 1NF): Includes Welcome Reception, awards lunch, refreshment breaks, lunch in exhibit hall, exhibit hall opening and closing ceremonies. Also included are three drink tickets (one each for Welcome Reception, Exhibit Hall Opening Reception, and Exhibit Hall Closing Ceremony), all educational programs, meeting materials and a copy of proceedings.
- ADDITIONAL EMPLOYEE (1MA, 1NA): Each additional employee from the same company registering for a full conference will get a $100 discount off for the additional full conference registrant and have all benefits of a Full Conference registration.
- ONE DAY (3OM, 3ON): Includes all conference events for the day chosen.
- 3-DAY EXHIBIT ONLY (5TN): Includes access to the exhibit hall, refreshment breaks and lunch in the hall, and exhibit hall opening and closing ceremonies. Does not include free drink tickets or education sessions. Exhibiting companies may NOT register under this category.
- SINGLE DAY PAID EXHIBITS ONLY (7EO): Includes exhibit hall access, refreshment breaks and lunch only for the day(s) chosen. (Complimentary passes for the exhibit hall do not include lunch or education sessions.)
- GUEST/SPOUSE (9SP): Includes lunch and refreshment breaks in the exhibit hall, as well as the Awards Lunch, and the Welcome Reception.
The Awards Lunch and Welcome Reception are included in Full Conference registration and Guest/Spouse registration. If you have not registered in either of these categories but want to attend those events, you must purchase a ticket.
Membership dues may be paid along with registration for your convenience. If you are not a member, you can join via registration and pay the member price for registration.
Anyone who registers for a Training Course offered at SSPC 2018 will receive a $100 discount on Full Conference registration. All training course registrations must be done separately from conference registrations. Please visit the Training Course tab for more information.
Payment must accompany each registration unless prior arrangements have been made.
SSPC2018 CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be received in writing by November 17, 2017 to qualify for a 100% refund less a $50 administrative fee. Cancellation requests received after that and by December 15, 2017 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be given after December 15, 2017 or for No-Shows. SSPC is not responsible for any personal charges associated with your attendance at SSPC2018 (i.e., air fare, hotel, meals, transportation, etc).